Dr. Michel Cesar Chalouhi - Orthopedic Surgeon
- MD from Kaunas University of Medicine –Lithuania : 1997
- Specialist in orthopedic Surgery and traumatology from Kaunas University of Medicine –Lithuania / European Board : 2002
- Orthopedic Surgeon at Policlinico Di Monzza – Italy, division of hip and knee arthroplasty : 2001-2002.
- Orthopedic Surgeon at Policlinico Di Monzza – Italy, Knee Arthroscopy Department: 2002-2003.
- Membership of the Lebanese Order Of Physicians in Orthopedic Surgery: 2002.
- Professional Certificate to practice Orthopedics and Traumatology in Lithuania issued by the Republic of Lithuania (Valid in European Union states and in the UK):2002
- Orthopedic Surgeon at Haddad Hospital for the Rosary Sisters – Lebanon, Beirut: 2003-2009.
- Orthopedic Surgeon at Emirates-French Hospital –UAE, Abu Dhabi: 2009-2017.
- Medical Director at Emirates-French Hospital –UAE, Abu Dhabi: 2011.
Special areas of interest are: General Orthopedic surgery, Knee arthroscopy, Bones deformities correction and lengthening and limb reconstruction surgery.