What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental Implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium which looks like a screw or post and is both strong and light. The implant is surgically inserted into the jaw to support a replacement tooth – dental crown, bridge and removable or fixed dentures.
Over time, the jawbone fuses to the dental implant. Implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth that feel and act as a natural tooth!
Dental implants consist of three components –
- Titanium implant: The screw that is placed inside the jawbone
- Implant abutment: The connector that supports the crown
- Implant crown : Placed on the abutment
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Most ideal solution to replace missing tooth or teeth
- Feels natural and comfortable
- Excellent long-term retention and stability
- Prevents bone loss and gum erosion
- Maintains facial aesthetics
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.