Veneers are thin custom-made tooth-colored materials that are used to cover the surface of teeth to improve their appearance. They are bonded to the teeth surface to cover up common problems and change the color, size, and shape of teeth. Because of their ability to look like natural teeth and resolve many problems at once, veneers have become one of the most sought after dental solutions today.Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Advantages of Veneers
- Veneers have a natural life-like tooth appearance.
- Recent developments and advances in veneers make them better tolerated by the gums and more comfortable for patients.
- They are more resistant to stains compared to crowns.
- Veneers offer a very conservative solution, as they require only a minimal reshaping of the real teeth, unlike crowns that require extensive shaping.
- They are longer lasting than crowns. Veneers generally have a lifespan of 5 to 10 years.
Different types of dental veneers
- Porcelain veneers - Porcelain veneers are currently the most requested type of veneer due to their many benefits over the conventional resin composite veneers. Developed due to the life-like color of porcelain, these veneers look so natural that it becomes impossible to distinguish them from natural teeth. This is because the porcelain material reflects light better and mimics the natural look of teeth. Porcelain dental veneers also provide other benefits, such as better stain resistance to prevent discoloration of the veneer. This makes them last longer. On top of these, porcelain is also well accepted by gum tissue, thus causing fewer compatibility and tolerance issues in the long run.
- Resin composite veneers - Resin composite veneers are the conventional veneers used by dentists. Many patients still request resin veneers because they are thinner. This means that dentists only need to remove a very thin layer of the tooth surface to give way to the veneer, unlike porcelain veneers that require more space.
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.